You’ve gone out to get your drink on with your girlfriends…What’s next?!…Schedule a detoxifying yoga class after your night of debauchery!
More and more brides are seeing the value of yoga for calming their nerves before their big day. It’s a fun thing to do with your very favorite people! AND, it will help you de-stress, feel confident, and present for your special day!
Here are some ideas to make your pre-wedding yoga class extra special:
- Buy matching/personalized yoga mats for your bridesmaids! Try ClaireBella, My Custom Yoga Mat, CafePress, or Your Yoga Mat.
- If a personalized mat is too steep for your budget, make some lavender eye pillows! Here’s a great tutorial on Make It Do. Or, check out Etsy…they have a ton of different ones to choose from…I love these from Pacha Mama Body Care….or these (with removable covers…a plus!) from Heather Shawn.
- Ask your yoga teacher to have a heart-centered class. Open up your heart…and the hearts of your bridesmaids…
- Request a special reading…chances are, your instructor will have special quotes or words of inspiration that will be perfectly fitting.
- Turn the event into a brunch with your girlfriends…or a spa day…endless possibilities!